Meal Patterns & Timings is the daily number and type of meals and snacks you eat, as well as the time you consume each of them at.
You can view or edit your Meal Patterns & Timings information by clicking the “Profile” icon in your navigation bar and scrolling to “Meal Patterns & Timings”. The follow the below steps:
- Select the meals or snacks you wish to include in your meal pattern (selected options are highlighted by a blue border).
- Click on the time on the right hand side of each meal and snack and amend to your preferred timing.
- Once you are happy with the change select the “Save” button.
Is it recommended you keep your Meal Patterns & Timings information both accurate and up to date. Doing so enhances the accuracy of your data, in particular your Live Energy predictions, and will support optimal platform performance.
Please note that the Meal Patterns & Timings do have some restrictions:
- You must select at least 4 meal/snack options to ensure that there are appropriate opportunities in the day to meet fuel and recover, as well as meet energy and macronutrient requirements.
- You must select 2 or more main meals to ensure that there are appropriate opportunities in the day to meet fuel and recover, as well as meet energy and macronutrient requirements.
- Users with the goal Lose must select a maximum of 4-5 meals and snacks a day.