Once you have created an account and completed the in-app onboarding process you are ready to start using the hexis mobile app.
- To add your workouts use the large “+” icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- To view your Carb Codes select the “home” icon in the bottom navigation bar and then “Carb Codes” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Fuel Coach title to expand and see your full daily insight message.
- Each Carb Code will display your meal calorie and carbohydrate target. These Carb Codes are also clickable to view information and guidance about the meal or snack.
- Track your adherence by verifying your meals and snacks using the “+” icon to the right of the individual Carb Codes.
- To view your Kcals and Macros select the “home” icon in the bottom navigation bar and then “Kcal & Macros” in the top navigation bar.
- Your daily calorie target will be displayed in the large circle.
- Your daily macronutrient targets will be displayed below and are clickable to view more information about each macronutrient.
- To view your Live Energy select the “home” icon in the bottom navigation bar and then “Live Energy” in the top navigation bar.
- The graph's primary metric is calories will display your Live Energy status.
- A small green dot and vertical line are used to denote your current live point on the graph where you can see your current state.
- All events to the left of the live dot are past events and denoted by a solid white line.
- All events to the right of the live dot are future predictions based on your plans and denoted by a dotted line.
- The solid blue line identifies the impact of your workouts on your energy status.
- To view or edit any of your Profile details, click the Profile icon in the bottom navigation bar.
Also check out our Features FAQs for a more detailed breakdown of each product feature and how to use.