No-Bake Protein Bars
These no-bake protein bars are one of our absolute favourite recipes due to their ease, simplicity and lack of washing up needed after!
Made from store cupboard ingredients these bars are high in protein to support your muscle mass maintenance as well as aiding muscle repair, whilst also providing some quality slow release fuel from the oats to help power your workouts. The nuts, seeds and fruit packed with micronutrients make this snack a great all rounder 🚀
Prep time: 15 mins || Serves: 8
2x cups Oats
1x cup Vanilla Whey or Plant Protein
1/2 cup Semi Skimmed Milk (or milk of choice)
3x tbsp Honey
2x tbsp Peanut Butter
4x tbsp Dried Fruit
2x tbsp Mixed Nuts, chopped 100g 70% Dark Chocolate
1. In a large bowl mix the oats, whey, dried fruit & nuts together.
2. Now add the milk, honey & peanut butter. Stir & mix together thoroughly, this may require getting your hands dirty!
3. Once well mixed, line a small tray or line with baking paper & spread the mixture evenly, pressing down firmly to flatten.
4. Place the chocolate in the microwave to melt before spreading on top of the flattened mixture.
5. Place in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours or overnight to set before cutting into 8 bars.
Nutrition information per serving
Kcal: 290 Protein: 14g Carbs: 30g Fat: 12g